3 Daily Tuna & Dorado Jackpots give you 12 ways to win!!
You compete only against those teams who are entered into the same pots.
Each day is a new day to win. In optional jackpots the winning team takes
home all of the cash in the pot or pots that they entered into that day.
$100, $200, $400 Jackpots for the Biggest Tuna & Dorado each day.
|DAILY JACKPOT||BIGGEST TUNA DAY 1 & 2||BIGGEST DORADO DAY 1 & 2|
|ACROSS THE BOARD (ALL CATEGORIES, BOTH DAYS||$1,400|
Download Jackpot Registration form by clicking the following link:
DAILY JACKPOT RULES:
1. In the daily jackpots, the winning team takes all of the cash in the pot or pots that they entered into that day.
2. The scale for weighing the jackpot tuna and dorado will be open from 1:00pm to 6:00pm. Boats that are waiting at the dock by 6:00pm and are unable to offload due to boat congestion must make verbal and visual contact with a tournament official. They will then be allowed to weigh in.
3. The official minimum weight for the jackpot dorado is 20 pounds.
4. The official minimum weight for the jackpot tuna is 30 pounds.
5. If no eligible jackpot fish in a category are caught the first day, the jackpot money for that category rolls to the second day. If no eligible jackpot fish in a category are caught the second day, the money rolls back to the first day winners. In the unlikely event that no eligible jackpot fish in a category are caught over both days, the jackpot money for both days will roll into the overall Tournament Pool and be distributed as part of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize money.
6. In the event of a tie in the jackpot tuna or dorado weight categories, the winner will be determined by the fish that was weighed in the earliest.